"That’s it, I’m going to do sport this year!" At Newfeel, we firmly believe that fitness walking, such as Nordic walking, is the best sport to choose for achieving each of them. Why?
2 – Because it has many recognised benefits!
"Walking is recommended for maintaining physical fitness, and even for avoiding weight gain. It’s fun, but its effects on well-being and physical fitness are real. " - Dr. Patrick Bacquaert, Chief Medical Officer for the IRBMS.
Among the benefits of walking, whether speed or Nordic, are that it helps you to:
- Control your weight and maintain your figure without overdoing it
- Manage your stress levels so that you feel better and less tired
- Improve your shape and be healthier
- Tone legs and, listen up ladies, fight against cellulite!
- FURTHER INFORMATION: After the festive season, your body is keen to eliminate the toxins accumulated during the holidays. Drink lots of water to get the most out of a full detox effect in addition to fitness walking.